Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Advanced Concepts in Population-based Nursing is the first text designed specifically for the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) course in epidemiology and population health. This unique guide addresses essential areas of content recommended by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) to ensure graduate students are adequately prepared to enter the nursing field.
This groundbreaking textbook provides readers with the information they need to identify health care needs at the population level and to improve population outcomes, two important core competencies outlined by AACN for all DNP programs.Key features:
- Content on acute, sub-acute, and long term care, and community population health
- Case studies with examples of successful strategies that nurses have used to improve population outcomes
High-level application activities that aim to help readers achieve Healthy People 2010 health initiatives and improve population health
- Information on the identification of health care disparities and the strategies for eliminating or mitigating them