Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
2. The Evolution of Public Relations.
6. The Law.
9. Crisis Management.
10. Integrated Marketing Communications.
12. Writing for the Eye and Ear.
13. Public Relations and the Internet.
V. THE PUBLICS.
15. Electronic Media.
17. Community Diversity.
19. Consumers and Investors.
VI. THE FUTURE.
B: Advertising Effectiveness Tracking Study.
C: Definitions of Selected Terms Used in Public Relations Evaluation.
D: Audiovisual Supports.
E: Defining Key Cyberspace Terms.
F: On-Line Databases.
G: Leading Media Directories.
H: Corporate Reporting Requirements.
I: Annual Meeting Checklist.