Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
For any first course in Federal Taxation at the undergraduate or MBA level.
The Rupert/Pope/Anderson series is unsurpassed in blending technical aspects of the most recent federal taxation mandates with maximum readability and relevance for students.
MyAccountingLab® for Prentice Hall's Federal Taxation 2015 is a total learning package. MyAccountingLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams–resulting in better performance in the course–and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students.
- Personalize Learning with MyAccountingLab: MyAccountingLab not only gives students more “I Get It” moments, but gives instructors the flexibility to make technology an integral part of their course.
- Help Students Master the Material with Strong Pedagogical Aids: Accessible learning aids enable students to apply tax principles within the chapter to real-life situations.
- Keep Your Course Current: This edition is updated to include 2013 and early 2014 information.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyAccountingLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyAccountingLab search for ISBN-10: 0133822141/ISBN-13: 9780133822144. That package includes ISBN-10: 013380660X/ISBN-13: 9780133806601 and ISBN-10: 0133807150/ISBN-13: 9780133807158.
MyAccountingLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
Table of Contents
CHAPTER 1 Tax Research 1-1
CHAPTER 2 Corporate Formations and Capital Structure 2-1
CHAPTER 3 The Corporate Income Tax 3-1
CHAPTER 4 Corporate Nonliquidating Distributions 4-1
CHAPTER 5 Other Corporate Tax Levies 5-1
CHAPTER 6 Corporate Liquidating Distributions 6-1
CHAPTER 7 Corporate Acquisitions and Reorganizations 7-1
CHAPTER 8 Consolidated Tax Returns 8-1
CHAPTER 9 Partnership Formation and Operation 9-1
CHAPTER 10 Special Partnership Issues 10-1
CHAPTER 11 S Corporations 11-1
CHAPTER 12 The Gift Tax 12-1
CHAPTER 13 The Estate Tax 13-1
CHAPTER 14 Income Taxation of Trusts and Estates 14-1
CHAPTER 15 Administrative Procedures 15-1
CHAPTER 16 U.S. Taxation OF Foreign-Related Transactions 16-1