Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
Introduction, Jonathan Stern
1. The Future of Gas in Global Energy Balances, Christopher Allsopp
2. Pricing of Gas in International Trade: A Historical Survey, Jonathan Stern
3. Natural gas pricing in North America, Michelle Michot Foss
4. The Transition to Hub-Based Gas Pricing in Continental Europe, Jonathan Stern and Howard Rogers
5. CIS Pricing: Towards European Netback?, Simon Pirani, James Henderson, and Katja Yafimava
6. The Political Economy of Pricing in Gas-Rich Countries in the Middle East, North Africa, and sub-Saharan Africa, Hakim Darbouche
7. Pricing of Pipeline Gas and LNG in Latin America and the Caribbean, David Ledesma and Anouk Honore
8. Pricing of Pipeline Gas and LNG in South East Asia, David Ledesma
9. Gas Pricing in India, Anupama Sen
10. Gas Pricing in China, Michael-Xiaobao Chen
11. LNG Pricing in Asia: JCC Forever?, Jane Liao and Andy Flower
12. Interaction of LNG and Pipeline Gas Pricing: Does Greater Connectivity Equal Globalisation?, Howard Rogers
13. The Gas Exporting Countries Forum: Global or Regional Cartelisation?, Anouk Honore and Laura El-Katiri
14. Conclusions: Globalisation, Cartelisation, or a Continuation of Regional Pricing?, Jonathan Stern