Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
Part I: Overview of the Theoretical Basis
1. General Relativity
2. Overview of Particle Physics
Part II: The Modern Standard Cosmological Model
3. The Homogeneous Universe
4. The Standard Big Bang Model
5. The Inhomogeneous Universe
6. The Cosmic Microwave Background
7. Gravitational Lensing and Dark Matter
Part III: Beyond the Standard Models
9. Grand Unification and Baryogenesis
10. Phase Transitions and Topological Defects
11. Extensions of the Theoretical Framework
12. Cosmological Extensions
13. String Cosmology
A. Numerical Values
B. Special Functions
C. Useful Cosmological Quantities