This item is temporarily unavailable from the publisher, but is expected in soon. Place your order now and we will ship it as soon as it arrives.
We're Sorry Sold Out
We're Sorry Sold Out
More New and Used from Private Sellers
Starting at $56.23
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
This is the 11th edition with a publication date of 1/15/2013.
What is included with this book?
The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Connect Plus Access Card for Principles of Corporate Finance
Connect Plus Finance 1S Access Card for Principles of Corporate Finance
Principles of Corporate Finance
Principles of Corporate Finance + Connect Plus
Study Guide to accompany Principles of Corp. Finance
The integrated solutions for Brealey's Principles of Corporate Finance have been specifically designed to help improve student performance, meaning that students are prepared for class and can successfully solve problems and analyse the results. Resources within Connect Finance provide unlimited opportunities for students to practice solving financial problems and apply what they've learned. Brealey's world-leading content showing managers how to use financial theory to solve practical problems combined with a complete digital solution will help students achieve higher outcomes in the course.
Table of Contents
Part One: Value
1. Introduction to Corporate Finance
2. How to Calculate Present Values
3. Valuing Bonds
4. The Value of Common Stocks
5. Net Present Value and Other Investment Criteria
6. Making Investment Decisions with the Net Present Value Rule
Part Two: Risk
7. Introduction to Risk and Return
8. Portfolio Theory and the Capital Asset Pricing Model
9. Risk and the Cost of Capital
Part Three: Best Practices in Capital Budgeting
10. Project Analysis
11. Investment, Strategy, and Economic Rents
12. Agency Problems, Compensation, and Performance Measurement
Part Four: Financing Decisions and Market Efficiency
13. Efficient Markets and Behavioral Finance
14. An Overview of Corporate Financing
15. How Corporations Issue Securities
Part Five: Payout Policy and Capital Structure
16. Payout Policy
17. Does Debt Policy Matter?
18. How Much Should a Corporation Borrow?
19. Financing and Valuation
Part Six: Options
20. Understanding Options
21. Valuing Options
22. Real Options
Part Seven: Debt Financing
23. Credit Risk and the Value of Corporate Debt
24. The Many Different Kinds of Debt
Part Eight: Risk Management
26. Managing Risk
27. Managing International Risks
Part Nine: Financial Planning and Working Capital Management
28. Financial Analysis
29. Financial Planning
30. Working Capital Management
Part Ten: Mergers, Corporate Control, and Governance
32. Corporate Restructuring
33. Governance and Corporate Control Around the World
Part Eleven: Conclusion
34. Conclusion: What We Do and Do Not Know About Finance