Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
Package consists of:
0321927141 / 9780321927149 Principles and Foundations of Health Promotion and Education, 6/e
1. A Background for the Profession
2. The History of Health and Health Education/Promotion
3. Philosophical Foundations
4. Theoretical Foundations
5. Ethics and Health Education/Promotion
6. The Health Education Specialist: Roles, Responsibilities, Certifications, Advanced Study
7. The Settings for Health Education/Promotion
8. Agencies/Associations/Organizations Associated with Health Education/Promotion
9. The Literature of Health Education/Promotion
10. Future Trends in Health Education/Promotion
Appendix A: Development of a Unified Code of Ethics for the Health Education Profession
Appendix B: Responsibilities and Competencies Hierarchical Model (CUP)