Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
I. Introduction To Evaluation.
1. Evaluation's Basic Purpose, Uses, and Conceptual Distinctions.
2. Origins of Modern Program Evaluation.
3. Recent Developments and Trends in Evaluation.
II. Alternative Approaches To Program Evaluation.
4. Alternative Views of Evaluation.
5. Objectives-Oriented Evaluation Approaches.
6. Management-Oriented Evaluation Approaches.
7. Consumer-Oriented Evaluation Approaches.
8. Expertise-Oriented Evaluation Approaches.
9. Adversary-Oriented Evaluation Approaches.
10. Participant-Oriented Evaluation Approaches.
11. Alternative Evaluation Approaches: A Summary and Comparative Analysis.
III. Practical Guidelines For Planning Evaluation.
12. Clarifying the Evaluation Request and Responsibilities.
13. Setting Boundaries and Analyzing the Evaluation Context.
14. Identifying and Selecting the Evaluative Questions and Criteria.
15. Planning How to Conduct the Evaluation.
IV. Practical Guidelines For Conducting And Using Evaluations.
16. Dealing with Political, Ethical, and Interpersonal Aspects of Evaluation.
17. Collecting, Analyzing, and Interpreting Quantitative Information.
18. Collecting, Analyzing, and Interpreting Qualitative Information.
19. Reporting and Using Evaluation Information.
20. Evaluating Evaluations.
V. Emerging And Future Settings For Program Evaluation.
21. Conducting Multiple-Site Evaluation Studies.
22. Conducting Evaluations of Organizations Renewal and Training in Corporate and Nonprofit Settings.
23. The Future of Evaluation.
Appendix: Some General Areas of Competence Important in Education Evaluation.