Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
PART I: THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE POLICY PROCESS
1. Criminal Justice and Public Policy
2. Criminal Justice Ideology
3. The Criminal Justice Policy Process
PART II: THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE POLICY ACTORS
4. Executive branches
5. Legislative Branches
8. Public Opinion and the Media
9. Interest Groups
PART III: THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM
10. The Police
13. Juvenile Justice
PART IV: CRIMINAL JUSTICE POLICY
14. Criminal Justice Policy: A Case Study