Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
PART I: THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE POLICY PROCESS
1. Criminal Justice and Public Policy
2. Criminal Justice Ideology
3. The Criminal Justice Policy Process
PART II: THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE POLICY ACTORS
4. Executive branches
5. Legislative Branches
8. Public Opinion and the Media
9. Interest Groups
PART III: THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM
10. The Police
13. Juvenile Justice
PART IV: CRIMINAL JUSTICE POLICY
14. Criminal Justice Policy: A Case Study