Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Quality
2. Total Quality Management
3. Quality Costs
4. Quality Audits
5. Inspection Systems and Planning
6. Reading Engineering Drawings
7. Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
8. Graphical Inspection Analysis
9. Common Measuring Tools and Measurements
10. Surface Plate Inspection Methods
11. Special Measuring Equipment and Techniques
12. Lot-by-Lot Acceptance Sampling Plans
13. Statistical Process Control
14. Shop Mathematics
Glossary A. Quality Terms and Definitions
Glossary B. Various Manufacturing Processes
Glossary C. Terms Used in Reliability
Glossary D. Overview of Nondestructive Evaluation Methods
Glossary E. Answers to Odd-Numbered Chapter Review Questions