Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Table of Contents
1. An alternative Gospel of structure: order, composition, processes, Bob Coecke
2. Some graphical aspects of Frobenius algebras, Bertfried Fauser
3. A graphical approach to measurement-based quantum com- puting, Ross Duncan
4. Quantum groups and braided algebra, Shahn Majid
5. Hopf algebrasLVariant notions and reconstruction theorems, Joost Vercruysse
6. Modular Categories, Michael Muger
7. Scalars, Monads, and Categories, Dion Coumans and Bart Jacobs
8. Types and forgetfulness in categorical linguistics and quantum mechanics, Peter Hines
9. From Sentence to Concept: Predicate Logic and Quantum Logic in Compact Closed Categories, Anne Preller
10. Proof nets for the Lambek-Grishin calculus, Michael Moortgat and Richard Moot
11. Algebras over a field and semantics for context based reasoning, Daoud Clarke
12. Distributional Semantic Models, Stephen Pulman
13. Type-Driven Syntax and Semantics for Composing Mean- ing Vectors, Stephen Clark