Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Legal and Ethical Aspects
2. Patient Communication and Safety
3. Infection Control
4. Patient Monitoring, Medical Emergencies, and Contrast Media
Section II: Image Procedures
5. General Procedural Considerations
6. Image Procedures: Anatomy, Positioning, and Pathology
Section III: Radiation Protection
7. Radiation Protection Considerations
8. Patient Protection
9. Personnel Protection
10. Radiation Exposure and Monitoring
Section IV: Image Acquisition and Evaluation
11. Technical Factors and Image Quality
12. Image Processing and Quality Assurance
13. Image Evaluation
Section V: Equipment Operation and Quality Control
14. Radiograhic and Fluroscopic Equipment
15. Standards of Performance and Equipment Evaluation
16. Practice Test