Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
An introduction to state-of-the-art experimental design approaches to better understand and interpret repeated measurement data in cross-over designs.
Repeated Measurements and Cross-Over Designs:
- Features the close tie between the design, analysis, and presentation of results
- Presents principles and rules that apply very generally to most areas of research, such as clinical trials, agricultural investigations, industrial procedures, quality control procedures, and epidemiological studies
- Includes many practical examples, such as PK/PD studies in the pharmaceutical industry, k-sample and one sample repeated measurement designs for psychological studies, and residual effects of different treatments in controlling conditions such as asthma, blood pressure, and diabetes.
- Utilizes SAS(R) software to draw necessary inferences. All SAS output and data sets are available via the book's related website.
This book is ideal for a broad audience including statisticians in pre-clinical research, researchers in psychology, sociology, politics, marketing, and engineering.