Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
An introduction to state-of-the-art experimental design approaches to better understand and interpret repeated measurement data in cross-over designs.
Repeated Measurements and Cross-Over Designs:
- Features the close tie between the design, analysis, and presentation of results
- Presents principles and rules that apply very generally to most areas of research, such as clinical trials, agricultural investigations, industrial procedures, quality control procedures, and epidemiological studies
- Includes many practical examples, such as PK/PD studies in the pharmaceutical industry, k-sample and one sample repeated measurement designs for psychological studies, and residual effects of different treatments in controlling conditions such as asthma, blood pressure, and diabetes.
- Utilizes SAS(R) software to draw necessary inferences. All SAS output and data sets are available via the book's related website.
This book is ideal for a broad audience including statisticians in pre-clinical research, researchers in psychology, sociology, politics, marketing, and engineering.