Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
James J. Neutens, PhD, FASHA is the Dean of the College of Medicine-Knoxville at the University of Tennessee.
Table of Contents
1. What is Research?
2. Developing the Research Proposal
3. Critical Review of the Literature and Information Sources
4. Considering Ethics in Research
5. Conducting Experimental and Quasi-Experimental Research
6. Conducting Survey and Self-Report Research
7. Conducting Qualitative Research
8. Conducting Evaluation Research and Mixed Designs
9. Conducting Analytical Epidemiologic Research
10. Sampling Designs and Techniques
11. Analyzing and Interpreting Data: Descriptive Analysis
12. Analyzing and Interpreting Data: Inferential Analysis
13. Techniques for Data Presentation
14. Communicating Your Research
Appendix: Common Statistical Procedures