Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
James J. Neutens, PhD, FASHA is the Dean of the College of Medicine-Knoxville at the University of Tennessee.
1. What is Research?
2. Developing the Research Proposal
3. Critical Review of the Literature and Information Sources
4. Considering Ethics in Research
5. Conducting Experimental and Quasi-Experimental Research
6. Conducting Survey and Self-Report Research
7. Conducting Qualitative Research
8. Conducting Evaluation Research and Mixed Designs
9. Conducting Analytical Epidemiologic Research
10. Sampling Designs and Techniques
11. Analyzing and Interpreting Data: Descriptive Analysis
12. Analyzing and Interpreting Data: Inferential Analysis
13. Techniques for Data Presentation
14. Communicating Your Research
Appendix: Common Statistical Procedures