Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1.1.The Impact of Advertising on the Retail Industry
1.2.Ethics and Social Responsibility in Today's Advertising Arena
2. Planning the Advertising Program
2.1.Pre-planning: Researching the Target Markets
2.2.Targeting the Multicultural Markets
2.3.Planning and Budgeting Strategies
2.4.In-house and External Resources for Advertising Development
3. The Advertising Media
3.3.Television and Radio
3.4.Direct Marketing: The Internet, Social Networking and Direct Mail
4. Creating the Advertising
5. Promotional Tools Used by Retailers
5.3.Public Relations: Promoting and Advancing the Retailer's Image