Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
The field encompassed by rheumatology has evolved rapidly over the last decade to include multiple immune-modulating and biologic medications, new classification criteria, significant updates on bone metabolism, and completely new paradigms of treatment based on groundbreaking studies published within the last 5 years. Although much has been adopted as standard of care based on new data, most textbooks do not reflect these practice changes.
Rheumatology Board Review highlights the latest advances in the field and new standards of care, including references to current citations in the medical literature. It provides international standards and guidelines and is designed to convey a maximum amount of information quickly and efficiently, with many helpful schematics, radiographs, and tables.
Rheumatology Board Review offers chapter coverage of:
• Non-inflammatory joint and soft tissue disorders
• Selected topics in rheumatoid arthritis
• Selected topics in systemic lupus erythematosus
• Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome
• IgG4-related disease
• Selected topics in pediatric rheumatology
• HIV and rheumatic diseases
• Miscellaneous arthropathies
• Review of musculoskeletal radiology
• Study design, measurement, and basic statistical analysis
• Update on vasculitis
Rheumatology Board Review is a must-have reference for rheumatology fellows and professionals seeking a concise yet thorough review of state-of-the-art rheumatology.
Karen Law, MD, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, USA
Aliza Lipson, MD, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, USA
Table of Contents
1 Non-Inflammatory Joint and Soft Tissue Disorders
Laura Paxton, Schartess Culpepper-Pace, Karen Law
2 Selected Topics in Rheumatoid Arthritis
Athan Tiliakos, Karen Law, Aliza Lipson
3 The Role of B-Cells in the Pathogenesis of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Inaki Sanz, S Sam Lim
4 Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome
5 IgG4-related Disease
7 Selected Topics in Pediatric Rheumatology
Sampath Prahalad, Sheila Angeles-Han, Kelly Rouster-Stevens, Larry Vogler
8 HIV and Rheumatic Diseases
9 Arthritis from Malignancy and Hematologic Disorders
Robin Geletka, Karen Law
11 Review of Musculoskeletal Radiology
John Payan, Gnanesh Patel, Karen Law
12 Study design, measurement and basic analysis