Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
íSalud! Introductory Spanish for Health Professionalsby University of North Carolina, at Chapel Hill, University of; Bender, Deborah; Carl, Linda; Harlan, Christina; Henshaw, Robert; Lorch, S. Claire; Lunsford, Ernest; Tolman, Elizabeth E.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
- Greeting the Patient
- Making Appointments
- Discussing How Patients Feel
- The Daily Routine
- “Where Does it Hurt?”
- Talking About Doubts and Fears
- Discussing When Patients Go to the Hospital
- Discussing Patients’ Emotions
- Taking a Patient’s History
- Discussing Past and Present Symptoms with Patients
- “Have You Ever…?”
- Discussing Hypothetical Situations with Patients