Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
íSalud! Introductory Spanish for Health Professionalsby University of North Carolina, at Chapel Hill, University of; Bender, Deborah; Carl, Linda; Harlan, Christina; Henshaw, Robert; Lorch, S. Claire; Lunsford, Ernest; Tolman, Elizabeth E.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
- Greeting the Patient
- Making Appointments
- Discussing How Patients Feel
- The Daily Routine
- “Where Does it Hurt?”
- Talking About Doubts and Fears
- Discussing When Patients Go to the Hospital
- Discussing Patients’ Emotions
- Taking a Patient’s History
- Discussing Past and Present Symptoms with Patients
- “Have You Ever…?”
- Discussing Hypothetical Situations with Patients