More New and Used
from Private Sellers
íSalud! : Introductory Spanish for Health Professionalsby University of North Carolina, at Chapel Hill, University of; Bender, Deborah; Carl, Linda; Harlan, Christina; Henshaw, Robert; Lorch, S. Claire; Lunsford, Ernest; Tolman, Elizabeth E.
Only one copy
in stock at this price.
In Stock Usually Ships in 24 Hours.
Currently Available, Usually Ships in 24-48 Hours
Starting at $102.57
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
Renting is easy, fast, and cheap! Renting from eCampus.com can save you hundreds of dollars compared to the cost of new or used books each semester. At the end of the semester, simply ship the book back to us with a free UPS shipping label! No need to worry about selling it back.
How do rental returns work?
Returning books is as easy as possible. As your rental due date approaches, we will email you several courtesy reminders. When you are ready to return, you can print a free UPS shipping label from our website at any time. Then, just return the book to your UPS driver or any staffed UPS location. You can even use the same box we shipped it in!
What version or edition is this?
This is the 1st edition with a publication date of 2/22/2011.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
A complete introductory Spanish course for Healthcare Professionals, Salud! is built around an interactive Video program, allowing students to experience realistic conversation in Spanish in a medical setting. The video is supported by a wealth of explanations, activities, and practice in the textbook, workbook, and MySpanishLab.
Table of Contents
- Greeting the Patient
- Making Appointments
- Discussing How Patients Feel
- The Daily Routine
- “Where Does it Hurt?”
- Talking About Doubts and Fears
- Discussing When Patients Go to the Hospital
- Discussing Patients’ Emotions
- Taking a Patient’s History
- Discussing Past and Present Symptoms with Patients
- “Have You Ever…?”
- Discussing Hypothetical Situations with Patients