Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
íSalud! Introductory Spanish for Health Professionals
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
- Greeting the Patient
- Making Appointments
- Discussing How Patients Feel
- The Daily Routine
- “Where Does it Hurt?”
- Talking About Doubts and Fears
- Discussing When Patients Go to the Hospital
- Discussing Patients’ Emotions
- Taking a Patient’s History
- Discussing Past and Present Symptoms with Patients
- “Have You Ever…?”
- Discussing Hypothetical Situations with Patients