Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction :.some generalities on the shape memory alloys (SMA)
2. The world of the SMA Metallurgy Functional properties of SMA
3. The martensitic transformation
4. Thermodynamical frame for the solid materials modeling
5.Use of the “cristallographical theory of martensite” for the SMA modeling
6. Phenomenological and statistical investigations of SMA
7. Macroscopic models with internal variables
8. Dimensionning of SMA elements : case studies
9. Magneto-thermo- mechanical behavior of magnetic SMA
10.SMA fracture mechanic