Unlock new levels of quality, performance, customer service, and profits
Written specifically for managers with little or no experience on the subject, Six Sigma for Managers, Second Edition, provides step-by-step guidance and examples for implementing a Six Sigma initiative.
Written specifically for today’s busy manager, Briefcase Books feature eye-catching icons, checklists, and sidebars to guide managers step by step through everyday workplace situations.
- Updated with the latest in implementation strategies and tactics, tips from insiders in the field, and new stories and insights from the Six Sigma experiences of others
- Clear definitions of key management terms and concepts
- Practical advice for minimizing the possibility of error
- Examples of successful management
- Specific planning procedures, tactics, and hands-on techniques
Greg Brue is CEO of Six Sigma Consultants and is a master six sigma black belt.