Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Richard Rawlings, Professor of Public Law, University College London,Peter Leyland, Professor of Public Law, London Metropolitan University,Alison Young, Fellow and Lecturer in Law, University of Oxford
Richard Rawlings is Professor of Public Law, University College London. Honorary Bencher at Middle Temple, Professor Rawlings was Legal Adviser to the House of Lords Constitution Committee 2009-2013
Peter Leyland is Professor of Public Law at London Metropolitan University. Honorary Fellow of Middle Temple, Professor Leyland is Professorial Research Associate at the School of Oriental and African Studies and a visiting professor of public law at SPISA, University of Bologna, LUISS University Rome, Bocconi University Milan, the University of Viena, NIDA and the Council of State in Bangkok.
Alison Young is a Tutor and Fellow in Law at Hertford College and a Lecturer in Law at the University of Oxford
Table of Contents
1. Introduction: Sovereignty in Question, Richard Rawlings
2. Sovereignty Frames and Sovereignty Claims, Neil Walker
3. Why Sovereignty?, Martin Loughlin
4. Parliamentary Sovereignty and Constitutional Change in the United Kingdom, Jeffrey Goldsworthy
5. Parliamentary Sovereignty Re-defined, Alison Young
6. Is the Rule of Law now the Sovereign Principle?, Lord Hope of Craighead
7. Changing the UK Constitution: The Blind Sovereign, Richard Kay
8. "A sort of Farewell": Sovereignty, Transition and Devolution in the UK, John Morison
9. Referendums, Popular Sovereignty and the Territorial Constitution, Peter Leyland
10. The UK, the EU and Sovereignty, Paul Craig
11. European Restatements of Sovereignty, Damian Chalmers
12. Sovereignties in Strasbourg, David Feldman
13. Sovereignty, Constitutional Dialogues and Political Networks: A Comparative and Conceptual Study, Margit Cohn
14. Sovereignty in Question: A View from the International Bench, Sir Christopher Greenwood
15. Territorial Sovereignty and Territorial Extension in an Inter-Connected World, Joanne Scott
16. Sovereignty and Private Corporate Power: the Case of Multinational Enterprises, Peter Muchlinski
17. Sovereignty and Liberty in the Internet Era, Perry Keller