Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Getting Started
1.1 Introduction and Overview
1.2 What May Be Skipped
1.3 Excel Worksheet Basics
1.4 Dialog Boxes
1.5 Accessing Excel Files on the Web site
1.6 Saving Information
1.8 Loading Excel's Analysis ToolPak
2. Entering, Editing, and Recoding Information
2.1 Opening Documents
2.2 Entering Information
2.3 Editing Information
2.4 Formatting Numbers
3.2 Using Formulas in Statistics
4. Frequency Distributions
4.1 Frequency Distributions Using Pivot Table and Pivot Chart
4.2 Frequency Distributions Using Data Analysis Tools
5. Descriptive Statistics
5.1 Data Analysis Tools: Descriptive Statistics
5.2 Functions: Descriptive Statistics
5.3 Pivot Table: Descriptive Statistics
6. Probability Distributions
6.1 Discrete Probability Distributions
6.2 Continuous Probability Distributions
7. Testing Hypotheses About One Sample Means
7.1 One-Sample Z-Test
7.2 One-Sample t-Test
8. Testing Hypotheses About the Difference Between Two Means
8.1 t-Test for Two Independent Samples
8.2 Paired-Samples t-Test
8.3 Z-Test for Two Independent Samples
9. Analysis of Variance
9.1 One-Way Between-Groups ANOVA
9.2 One-Way Repeated Measures ANOVA
9.3 Two-Way Between-Groups ANOVA
9.4 F-Test for Two Sample Variances
10.1 Pearson Correlation Coefficient
10.2 Spearman Rank Correlation Coefficient
11.1 Two-Variable Regression
11.2 Multiple Regression
11.3 Dummy Coding of Qualitative Variables
11.4 Curvilinear Regression
12. Cross Tabulations
12.1 Cross Tabulations Using the Pivot Table
12.2 Chi-Square Test of Independence
13. Random Samples
13.1 Random Selection Using the Random Number Generation Tool
13.2 Random Selection Using the Sampling Tool13.3 Random Selection Using the RANDBETWEEN Function