The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included. This is true even if the title states it includes any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
Contemporary research in strategic management, with an emphasis on conceptual tools and skills created by scholars and practitioners in the field are evident throughout Strategic Management, 14e. The fourteenth edition of Strategic Management continues to increase the emphasis on planning for domestic and global competition in a global economy that is integral to strategic decision in even the smallest business or organisation on Main Street - in any town worldwide every day. It is specially designed to accommodate the needs of strategy students worldwide in our fast-changing twenty-first century.
Table of Contents
PART ONE: Overview of Strategic Management
Chapter 1: Strategic Management
PART TWO: Strategy Formulation
Chapter 2: Company Mission
Chapter 3: Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics
Chapter 4: The External Environment
Chapter 5: The Global Environment
Chapter 6: Internal Analysis
Chapter 7: Long-Term Objectives and Strategies
Chapter 8: Business Strategy
Chapter 9: Multibusiness Strategy
PART THREE: Strategy Implementation, Control, and Innovation
Chapter 10: Implementation
Chapter 11: Organizational Structure
Chapter 12: Leadership and Culture
Chapter 13: Strategic Control
Chapter 14: Innovation and Entrepreneurship
PART FOUR: Cases
1. Bristol Myers Squibb's Growth
2. Competing for NYs Best Lobster Roll
3. J.C. Penny's Uncertain Turnaround
4. Livestrong: Cycling Around Lance Armstrong
5. Southern New Hampshire University
6. WalMart Online: What to do about Amazon.com
7. Wells Fargo's Remarkable Ascent
8. Wendy Aust: Senior Strategy Analyst, Global Strategy Advantage
9. Absolute Vodka
10. Amazon.com: Retailing Giant to High Tech Player?
11. Apple vs. Samsung: IP & Smartphone Patent Wars
12. APEI (A) and APEI (B)
13. Apollo Group: Univ. of Phoenix
14. Barnes & Noble, Inc.
15. Blue Nile Diamond
16. BMW of N. Amr: Dream It! Build It! Drive It!
19. Delta Airlines and the Trainer Refinery
20. Global Oil & Gas Industry
21. Good Hotel
22. Google Acquisition of Motorola Mobily
23. Lagunitas Brewing Co.
24. Leica Camera: A "Boutique" Firm Faces a World
25. Louis Vuitton
26. Movie Exhibition Industry 2013
27. Netflix (A): The Rebranding and Price Increase Debacle
28. Netflix (B): A Strategic Pivot of Mythic Proportion