Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
For undergraduate and graduate courses in strategy.
In today’s economy, gaining and sustaining a competitive advantage is harder than ever. Strategic Management captures the complexity of the current business environment and delivers the latest skills and concepts with unrivaled clarity, helping students develop their own cutting-edge strategy through skill-developing exercises.
The Fifteenth Edition has been thoroughly updated and revised with current research and concepts. This edition includes 29 new cases and end-of- chapter material, including added exercises and review questions.
MyManagementLab for Strategic Management is a total learning package. MyManagementLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams—resulting in better performance in the course—and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning with MyManagementLab: Inspire the exchange of new ideas and foster intriguing discussions with the abundant resources found in MyManagementLab.
- Guide Student’s Learning: Proven pedagogy, exercise sets, and end—of-chapter material are all geared towards ensuring students grasp the concepts.
- Show Concepts in Action: 29 new case studies have been added to this edition to maximize effectiveness in applying strategic management through case analysis.
This package contains:
0133444791 / 9780133444797 Strategic Management: A Competitive Advantage Approach, Concepts and Cases, 15e
0133451836 / 9780133451832 NEW MyManagementLab with Pearson eText Access Card plus Strategic Management: A Competitive Advantage Approach, Concepts and Cases, 15e
Table of Contents
1. The Nature of Strategic Management
THE COHESION CASE: PEPSICO, INC. — 2013
II. Strategy Formulation
2. The Business Vision and Mission
3. The External Assessment
4. The Internal Assessment
5. Strategies in Action
6. Strategy Analysis and Choice
III. Strategy Implementation
7. Implementing Strategies: Management and Operations Issues
8. Implementing Strategies: Marketing, Finance/Accounting, R&D, and MIS Issues
IV. Strategy Evaluation
9. Strategy Review, Evaluation, and Control
V. Key Strategic-Management Topics
10. Business Ethics/Social Responsibility/Environmental Sustainability
11. Global/International Issues
VI. Strategic-Management Case Analysis
How to Prepare and Present a Case Analysis