Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction, Kook-Hee Gil and George Tsoulas
Part I: Crosslinguistic Studies of Quantification
2. Strategie of Quantification in St'at'imcets and the Rest of the World, Lisa Matthewson
3. Strategies of Quantification in Hausa (Chadic), Malte Zimmermann
4. Distributive Quantification by Reduplication in Dravidian, Rahul Balusu and K. A. Jayaselan
5. The Interpretation of Indefinites in the Japanese wh-mo Construction, Christopher Tancredi and Miyuki Yamashina
6. At Least, Wenigstens and Company: Negated Universal Quantification and the Typology of Focus Quantifiers, Volker Gast
7. The Non-uniformity of Wh-indeterminates with Polarity and Free-choice in Chinese, Lisa Lai-Shen Cheng and Anastasia Giannakidou
Part II: Quantification, Syntactic Structure, and the Syntax-Semantics Interface
8. Features, Concord, and Quantification: Licensing of conjunctive quantifiers and its implications, Kook-Hee Gil and George Tsoulas
9. A Cross-linguistic Approach to Mysterious Scope Facts: Structures and interpretation, Yukiko Ueda
10. Ingredients of Polarity Sensitivity: Bipolar items in Japanese, Akira Watanabe
11. All About ALL in (some) Salish Languages, Henry Davis
12. Binominal Each: A DP that may not be, Tim Stowell