NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version
Using this bestselling text, pre- and in-service teachers get the ideal contents to prepare to meet the needs of elementary and secondary students with learning and behavior problems in a variety of settings. Strategies for Teaching Students with Learning and Behavior Problems presents more hands on applications and classroom strategies than any other methods text on the market. This new edition features a new emphasis on and integration of the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) throughout; updated coverage of RtI; a new emphasis on higher level thinking, including reading comprehension and complex texts as well as problem solving, fractions, and algebra; increased focus on classroom management and positive behavior support; and updated and enhanced key research, practice opportunities, and strategies throughout. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded videos, interactive links to helpful web sites, and interactive chapter assessment quizzes.
I mprove mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133570738 / 9780133570731 Strategies for Teaching Students with Learning and Behavior Problems, Loose-Leaf Version with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133571068 / 9780133571066 Strategies for Teaching Students with Learning and Behavior Problems, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0133743993 / 9780133743999 Strategies for Teaching Students with Learning and Behavior Problems, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card