Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
IT Strategy: Issues and Practices provides a critical issues perspective that shows readers how to use and manage IT to deliver business value.
This edition has been overhauled in order to reflect the most important issues facing IT managers today.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Developing and Delivering on the IT Value Proposition
Chapter 2: Developing IT Strategy for Business Values
Chapter 3: Communicating with Business Managers
Chapter 4: Building a Strong Relationship with the Business
Chapter 5: Developing IT Professionalism
Section I Mini-Cases
Section II: IT Governance
- Delivering Business Value with IT at Hefty Hardware
- Investing in TUFS
- IT Planning at ModMeters
Chapter 6: Information Management: The Nexus of Business and IT
Chapter 7: The IT Budgeting Process
Chapter 8: Creating and Evolving a Technology Roadmap
Chapter 9: Delivering IT Functions: A Decision Framework
Chapter 10: IT Sourcing
Chapter 11: Application Portfolio Management
Section II Mini-Cases
- Building Shared Services at RR Communications
- Creating a Process-Driven Organization at AgCredit
- IT Investment at North American Financial
Chapter 12: Strategic Experimentation with IT
Chapter 13: Enabling Collaboration with IT
Chapter 14: Social Computing: How Should it be Managed?
Chapter 15: Information Delivery: IT’s Evolving Role
Chapter 16: Master Data Management
Section III Mini-Cases
- Information Management at Homestyle Hotels
- Innovation at International Foods
- CRM at Minitrex
- Customer Service at Datatronics
Chapter 17: Developing IT Capabilities
Chapter 18: Building Better IT Leaders from the Bottom Up
Chapter 19: Managing IT-based Risk
Chapter 20: The Identity Management Challenge
Chapter 21: Linking IT to Business Metrics
Section IV Mini-Cases
- Leveraging IT Vendors at SleepSmart
- Project Management at MM
- Managing Technology at Genex Fuels