Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
PART I: DEFINING SUPERVISION AND SUPERVISORY CHALLENGES
1. Supervision Definitions
2. Supervision Challenges
PART II: PLANNING, ORGANIZING, STAFFING, CONTROLLING, AND DECISION-MAKING
3. Planning and Goal Setting
5. Staffing and Recruiting
7. Problem Analysis an Decision Making
PART III: MOTIVATING, LEADING, COMMUNICATING, AND DEVELOPING
8. Motivating Followers
9. Leading Followers
10. Communicating Effectively
11. Developing Groups
PART IV: APPRAISAL, SAFETY, NEGOTIATION, CHANGE, AND LABOR RELATIONS
12. Performance Appraisal
13. Workplace Health and Safety
14. Conflict, Politics, Discipline, and Negotiation
15. Change Management
16. Supervision and Labor