NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version
An excellent, research-based resource for pre-service and new teachers alike, Teaching Children to Read by Reutzel and Cooter provides teachers with information critical to their students’ development into capable and confident readers in an era of the Common Core Standards. It offers a comprehensive, evidence-based approach to reading instruction in a format that highlights the centrality of the teacher’s role. The Seventh Edition retains its easy-to-use format that organizes the chapters by the seven pillars of effective reading instruction, color-coded for easy navigation: Teacher Knowledge, Assessment, Evidence-Based Teaching Strategies, Response to Intervention, Student Motivation and Engagement, Technology and New Literacies, and Family and Community Connections. Each chapter includes learning outcomes, key terms, classroom vignettes, classroom photos, student work examples, figures and tables, recommended readings, end of chapter activities, and more to motivate students and reinforce learning. The new edition is available as an enhanced e-book with hotlinks to videos, classroom materials, websites, interactive Chapter Assessments with feedback to correct answers, and to relevant Common Core and IRA standards for each chapter. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video, classroom materials, useful websites, assessments, and relevant IRA and Common Core Standards for each chapter.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133830896 / 9780133830897 Teaching Children to Read: The Teacher Makes the Difference, Loose-Leaf Version with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133548686 / 9780133548686 Teaching Children to Read: The Teacher Makes the Difference, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0133825159 / 9780133825152 Teaching Children to Read: The Teacher Makes the Difference, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card