Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Specific goals for readers of Teamwork and Project Management, Fourth edition include:
• To help frame the project team and identify and use an appropriate project management team.
• To understand the dynamics of team development and interpersonal problem solving.
• To identify strategies for accelerating the development of true team effectiveness.
• To understand the critical dimensions of project scope, time, and cost management.
• To understand the critical dimensions of project scope, time and cost management.
• To explore a variety of best practices including anticipating, preventing, and overcoming barriers to project success.