Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Specific goals for readers of Teamwork and Project Management, Fourth edition include:
• To help frame the project team and identify and use an appropriate project management team.
• To understand the dynamics of team development and interpersonal problem solving.
• To identify strategies for accelerating the development of true team effectiveness.
• To understand the critical dimensions of project scope, time, and cost management.
• To understand the critical dimensions of project scope, time and cost management.
• To explore a variety of best practices including anticipating, preventing, and overcoming barriers to project success.