Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Johannes Zachhuber is Reader of Theology at the University of Oxford.
Table of Contents
I: Ferdinand Christian Baur and the Tubingen School
2. F.C. Baur s two Programmes of Scientific Theology
3. The Origin of the two Programmes
4. A Science without Presuppositions: David Strauss
5. Debating the Nature of Religion: Eduard Zeller
6. A Manifesto of Tubingen Orthodoxy: Adolf Hilgenfeld
II: Albrecht Ritschl and the Ritschl School
7. Albrecht Ritschl on Theology as Science
8. Philosophical Insights and Influences
9. The Kingdom of God
10. The End of the Idealist Programme