Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Johannes Zachhuber is Reader of Theology at the University of Oxford.
Table of Contents
I: Ferdinand Christian Baur and the Tubingen School
2. F.C. Baur s two Programmes of Scientific Theology
3. The Origin of the two Programmes
4. A Science without Presuppositions: David Strauss
5. Debating the Nature of Religion: Eduard Zeller
6. A Manifesto of Tubingen Orthodoxy: Adolf Hilgenfeld
II: Albrecht Ritschl and the Ritschl School
7. Albrecht Ritschl on Theology as Science
8. Philosophical Insights and Influences
9. The Kingdom of God
10. The End of the Idealist Programme