Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Oliver Davies is Professor of Christian Doctrine at King's College London and has researched, taught, or been Visiting Professor at the Gregorian in Rome, University of Virginia, University of Cologne, Germany, University of St. Petersburg, Russia, and most recently Renmin University of China, Beijing. He has written extensively on medieval mystical literature, especially Meister Eckhart. He is originally from South Wales, and has published also on the Christian literature of medieval Wales.
Table of Contents
I: Foundations: Theological Re-Orientation
1. Where is Jesus Christ?
2. Theology in the World: A Re-orientation of Theology
3. A Theology of Transformation: Act and Theology
II: Church and Life: Christ in Us
4. Living Doctrine: Transformation and Trinity
5. Christ in Us: Spirit, Freedom, and Church
6. Holy Scripture: Hermeneutics and Life
III: Social Transformation: Newness of World
7. Faith, Freedom, and World: The Logic of Sacrifice
8. Christian Philosophy: Love and Reason
9. Christian Politics: Universalism and Communion
Conclusion: The Returning Body