Only two copies
in stock at this price.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
David Williamson is a writer and lecturer, and former Head of History and Politics at Highgate School. He is the author of a number of books on the history of Germany and Anglo-German relations.
Table of Contents
Introduction to the Series.
1. The historical debate.
2. The origins and rise of National Socialism.
3. The legal revolution and the consolidation of Power, 1933-34.
4. State, party and Fuhrer: The government of Nazi Germany, 1933-39.
5. The economy, 1933-39.
6. The people's community: German society and the third reich, 193-39.
7. The racial state.
8. Foreign policy, 1933-39.
9. Germany, Europe and the world, 1939-45.
10. The home front, 1939-45.
11. The German opposition.
12. The third reich in retrospect.