Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Weekly options are traded on all major indices, as well as high volume stocks and ETFs. They continue to surge in popularity, accounting for as much as twenty percent of daily options volume. And while existing options strategy can be used with weeklys, they are particularly conducive to premium selling strategies and short-term trades based on a news item or technical pattern. With this timely guide, and its companion video, you'll learn exactly how to use weeklys to make more money from option selling strategies and how to make less expensive bets on short-term market moves.
Written by Russell Rhoads, a top instructor at the CBOE's Options Institute, Trading Weekly Options + Video skillfully explains the unique pricing and behavioral characteristics of weekly options and shows how to take advantage of those unique features using traditional option strategies.
- The first book and video combination product focused solely on weekly options
- Outlines the most effective trading strategies associated with weekly options, including taking advantage of the accelerating time-decay curve when an option approaches expiration
- Filled with the practical, real-world insights of author Russell Rhoads, an expert in this field
Created with both the experienced and beginning option traders in mind, this book and video package will help you make the most of your time trading weekly options.