Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
Introduction: US Foreign Policy--Past, Present, and Future, Michael Cox and Doug Stokes
1. Theories of U.S. Foreign Policy, Brian Schmidt
2. American Exceptionalism, Daniel Deudney
3. The U.S. Rise to World Power, 1776-1945, Walter LaFeber
4. American Foreign Policy during the Cold War, Richard Saul
5. America in the 1990s: Searching for Purpose, John Dumbrell
6. Obama and Smart Power, Joseph Nye
Institutions and Processes
7. The Foreign Policy Process: Executive, Congress, Intelligence, Michael Foley
8. Military Power and U.S. Foreign Policy, Beth A. Fischer
9. Regional Shifts and U.S. Foreign Policy, Peter Trubowitz
10. Media and U.S. Foreign Policy, Piers Robinson
11. Identities and U.S. Foreign Policy, Christina Rowley and Jutta Weldes
The United States and the World
12. U.S. Foreign Policy in the Middle East, Toby Dodge
13. The USA and the EU, Mike Smith
14. U.S. Foreign Policy in Russia, Peter Rutland
15. The USA, China, and Rising Asia, Michael Cox
16. U.S. Foreign Policy in Latin America, James Dunkerley
17. U.S. Foreign Policy in Africa, Robert G. Patman
18. Global Economy, Peter Gowan & Doug Stokes
19. Global Terrorism, Paul Rogers
20. Global Environment, Robyn Eckersley
Futures and Scenarios
21. American Foreign Policy after 9/11, Caroline Kennedy-Pipe
22. The Future of U.S. Foreign Policy, Anatol Lieven
23. U.S. Primacy or Decline?: A Debate, William Wohlforth, Stephen G. Brooks & Christopher Layne