Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
Alan Brudner, Professor Emeritus of Law and Political Science, University of Toronto
Alan Brudner is Professor Emeritus of Law and Political Science at the University of Toronto. He is the author of Punishment and Freedom (Oxford, 2009), Constitutional Goods (Oxford, 2004), and The Unity of the Common Law: Studies in Hegelian Jurisprudence (California, 1995). He was elected to the Royal Society of Canada in 2011.
Table of Contents
1. The Crisis of Private Law
2. Private Law and Kantian Right
3. The Unity of Property Law
4. Reconstructing Contracts
5. Unjust Enrichment as Part Public Law, Jenifer Nadler
6. Recovering Tort Law
7. Idealism and Fidelity to Law
8. The New Private Law