Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Statistics
2. Frequency Distributions
3. Measures of Central Tendency and Variability
4. z Scores and the Normal Distribution
5. Probability and Sampling
6. Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
7. One-Sample t Tests
8. Independent Sample t Tests
9. Paired-Sample t Tests
10. Between-Subjects ANOVA
11. One-Way, Repeated Measures ANOVA
12. Between-Subjects, Two-Way ANOVA
14. Regression and Prediction with Pearson r
15. Non-Parametric Statistics
16. Selecting the Right Statistical Test