Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Statistics
2. Frequency Distributions
3. Measures of Central Tendency and Variability
4. z Scores and the Normal Distribution
5. Probability and Sampling
6. Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
7. One-Sample t Tests
8. Independent Sample t Tests
9. Paired-Sample t Tests
10. Between-Subjects ANOVA
11. One-Way, Repeated Measures ANOVA
12. Between-Subjects, Two-Way ANOVA
14. Regression and Prediction with Pearson r
15. Non-Parametric Statistics
16. Selecting the Right Statistical Test