Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Valuation practitioners need to understand and interpret the accounting requirements on valuation for financial reporting for business combinations, early stage entities and financial instruments and to apply these requirements to specific facts and circumstances. Valuation for Financial Reporting, Fourth Edition presents direct and suitable interpretations of the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) Accounting Standards Codification (ASC), including 805, 820, 825, and 350.
- Helps preparers, auditors and investors know how to prepare and interpret transactions
- Provides fair value guidance for using fair value measurements
- Written by leaders in the business valuation community
Valuation for Financial Reporting, Fourth Edition provides you with detailed coverage of the acquisition method, consideration transferred, the various methodologies for identifying and valuing intangible assets, amortization of tax benefit, impairment of long-lived assets, and goodwill impairment for the reporting unit. The Fourth Edition also presents fair value elements for early stage entities and financial instruments.