With a focus on real-time clinical decision making, Dr. Waldman’s practical text helps increase your diagnostic accuracy in dynamic scanning of suspected pathology at the time the patient is being examined. This unique resource helps guide your targeted point-of-care ultrasound examination. Nearly 2,000 classic ultrasound images and anatomic drawings depict commonly encountered conditions, and Dr. Waldman’s expert advice guides you clearly toward the correct clinical diagnosis.
- An ideal reference for clinicians who would like to use, or are already using, ultrasonography to evaluate and treat their patients.
- Full-color line drawings, high-quality clinical photographs, and clearly labelled ultrasound images depict both common and uncommon pathologic conditions encountered in clinical practice.
- Coverage includes the head; neck; shoulder; elbow and forearm; wrist and hand; chest wall, trunk, abdomen and low back; hip and pelvis; knee and lower extremity; and ankle and foot.
- Chapters highlight anatomic considerations, physical diagnostic tests, clinical correlates, ultrasound technique(s), clinical pearls, and more.
- Written in the clear, concise , easy to read, how-to-do-It style that is the hallmark of all of Dr. Waldman's textbooks
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use