Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
PART I: WEALTH AND DISTRIBUTION
1. Introduction, John Hills
2. Trends in the distribution of wealth in Britain, John Hills and Francesca Bastagli
3. UK wealth inequality in international context, Frank Cowell
PART II: PERSONAL WEALTH ACCUMULATION AND ITS IMPACTS
4. Wealth accumulation, ageing and house prices, Francesca Bastagli and John Hills
5. Inheritance, transfers and the distribution of wealth, Eleni Karagiannaki and John Hills
6. The wealth effect: How parental wealth and own asset-holdings predict future advantage, Abigail McKnight and Eleni Karagiannaki
PART III: WEALTH AND POLICY
7. Differing public policy traditions, Howard Glennerster
8. Public policy, wealth and assets: A complex and inconsistent story, John Hills and Howard Glennerster
9. Wealth and policy: where do we go from here?, John Hills and Howard Glennerster