More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
This is the edition with a publication date of 2/10/2014.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Wine and Psychology presents the first comprehensive review of the most current psychological research relating to our understanding of wine and the human mind.
- Outlines the impact of psychological theory and research on our understanding of wine in a style that is both accessible and highly entertaining
- Features an original model of wine enjoyment
- Complex points are illustrated with everyday examples to ensure that the book appeals to wine enthusiasts and the interested lay person, as well as psychologists
- Leads to an increased enjoyment of wine and empowerment through knowledge concerning the psychological theory and research relating to wine
- The author's wide-ranging knowledge of the psychology of wine has established him as a leading authority in this field
Miles Thomas is a Registered Educational Psychologist and a Tutor on the Psychology Doctorate Programme at the University of East London. Dr. Thomas is also an Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society and a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy, and Associate Editor of the Psychologist Magazine. He is the founder of the first website dedicated to the psychology of wine, www.winepsych.com