Usually Ships in 3-4 Business Days
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
This is the 1st edition with a publication date of 2/10/2014.
What is included with this book?
Wine and Psychology presents the first comprehensive review of the most current psychological research relating to our understanding of wine and the human mind.
- Outlines the impact of psychological theory and research on our understanding of wine in a style that is both accessible and highly entertaining
- Features an original model of wine enjoyment
- Complex points are illustrated with everyday examples to ensure that the book appeals to wine enthusiasts and the interested lay person, as well as psychologists
- Leads to an increased enjoyment of wine and empowerment through knowledge concerning the psychological theory and research relating to wine
- The author's wide-ranging knowledge of the psychology of wine has established him as a leading authority in this field
Miles Thomas is a Registered Educational Psychologist and a Tutor on the Psychology Doctorate Programme at the University of East London. Dr. Thomas is also an Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society and a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy, and Associate Editor of the Psychologist Magazine. He is the founder of the first website dedicated to the psychology of wine, www.winepsych.com