More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Usually Ships in 3-5 Business Days
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
Renting is easy, fast, and cheap! Renting from eCampus.com can save you hundreds of dollars compared to the cost of new or used books each semester. At the end of the semester, simply ship the book back to us with a free UPS shipping label! No need to worry about selling it back.
How do rental returns work?
Returning books is as easy as possible. As your rental due date approaches, we will email you several courtesy reminders. When you are ready to return, you can print a free UPS shipping label from our website at any time. Then, just return the book to your UPS driver or any staffed UPS location. You can even use the same box we shipped it in!
What version or edition is this?
This is the Reprint edition with a publication date of 3/22/2013.
What is included with this book?
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
Regime encounters: trade and human rights
2. Trade and Human Rights in Historical Perspective
3. The Global Justice Movement
4. Inter-regime Contestation
5. The Limits of Coherence
The trade regime and the neoliberal turn
6. Against Objectivism
7. Embedded Liberalism and Purposive Law
8. Neoliberalism and the Formal-technical Turn
9. Trade in Services
10. Conclusion: After Neoliberalism?