More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
This is the Reprint edition with a publication date of 3/22/2013.
What is included with this book?
Table of Contents
Regime encounters: trade and human rights
2. Trade and Human Rights in Historical Perspective
3. The Global Justice Movement
4. Inter-regime Contestation
5. The Limits of Coherence
The trade regime and the neoliberal turn
6. Against Objectivism
7. Embedded Liberalism and Purposive Law
8. Neoliberalism and the Formal-technical Turn
9. Trade in Services
10. Conclusion: After Neoliberalism?