Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
PART I: GOVERNMENTAL POWERS
1. Constitutionalism and Rule of Law
2. Dividing Governmental Power
3. The Judiciary: Its role and Jurisdiction
5. The Presidency
6. Administrative Agencies in the Constitutional Scheme
7. Contemporary Federalism: The State and Federal Relationship
PART II: INDIVIDUAL LIBERTIES
8. The Bill of Rights
9. The Freedom of Expression
10. Religion and the Constitution
11. Substantive Due Process, Privacy, and Other Liberties
12. Equal Protection
13. Civil Liberties in the Criminal Justice System
APPENDIX A: CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
APPENDIX B: HOW TO BRIEF A CASE
APPENDIX C: HISTORY OF UNITED STATES JUSTICES BY SEAT
APPENDIX D: SELECTED EXECUTIVE ORDERS AND MEMORANDA