Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Table of Contents
PART ONE: UNDERSTANDING THE FOUNDATIONS AND FUNDAMENTALS OF INCLUSION.
2. Understanding the Diverse Educational Needs of Students with Disabilities.
3. Understanding the Diverse Educational Needs of Learners Who Challenge Schools.
PART TWO: CREATING AN INCLUSIVE ENVIRONMENT THAT SUPPORTS LEARNING FOR ALL STUDENTS.
5. Creating an Environment that Fosters Acceptance and Friendship.
6. Creating Successful Transitions to Inclusive Settings.
7. Creating a Classroom Environment that Promotes Positive Behavior.
PART THREE: DIFFERENTIATING INSTRUCTION FOR ALL STUDENTS.
9. Differentiating Large- and Small-Group Instruction for Diverse Learners.
10. Differentiating Reading, Writing, and Spelling Instruction.
11. Differentiating Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies Instruction.
PART FOUR: EVALUATING INDIVIDUAL AND PROGRAMMATIC PROGRESS.