Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Judith Giles Morgan received her M.A. degree from the University of Texas, Austin. She teaches in the coastal biology program and the introductory biology program at Emory University. She has revised the general biology laboratory curriculum for majors to incorporate an investigative approach and has developed a TA training program for multi-section investigative laboratories. She has long emphasized the importance of writing and computer simulations in the lab.
M. Eloise Brown Carter earned her Ph.D. from Emory University and is currently Associate Professor of Biology at Oxford College of Emory University. With expertise in plant ecology, she has incorporated independent and team research into lecture and laboratory courses in introductory and advanced biology. Dr. Carter also teaches in the Oxford Institute for Environmental Education, a summer program of Oxford College for precollege teachers.
Table of Contents
3. Microscopes and Cells.
4. Diffusion and Osmosis.
6. Cellular Respiration.
7. Mitosis and Meiosis.
8. Mendelian Genetics.
9. Mendelian Genetics: Drosophila.
10. Molecular Biology.
11. Population Genetics/Hardy-Weinberg Theorem.
12. Population Genetics/Genetic Variation.
14. Protista and Fungi.
15. Plant Diversity I/Bryophytes/Seedless Plants.
16. Plant Diversity II/Seed Plants.
17. Animal Diversity I.
18. Animal Diversity II.
19. Plant Anatomy.
20. Plant Growth.
21. Vertebrate Anatomy I/Skin and Digestive System.
22. Vertebrate Anatomy II/Circulatory and Respiratory Systems.
23. Vertebrate Anatomy III/Excretory, Reproductive, and Nervous Systems.
24. Animal Development.
25. Ecology I/Terrestrial Ecology.
26. Ecology II/Computer Simulation of Pond Ecosystem.
27. Animal Behavior.