Only one copy
in stock at this price.
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
I. PROBATION.2. Probation and the Courts: History and Administration.
3. Sentencing and the Presentence Investigation.
4. Juvenile Court and Juvenile Justice.
5. Juvenile Probation, Institutions, and Aftercare.
II. PAROLE.6. American Prisons and Community-Based Corrections.
7. Parole and the Indeterminate Sentence.
8. Parole Administration and Services.
III. REHABILITATION AND SUPERVISION IN PROBATION AND PAROLE.9. Rehabilitation: Theory and Practice.
10. Probation and Parole Officers.
11. Probation and Parole Supervision.
12. Special Problems and Programs in Probation and Parole.
13. Intermediate Punishments.
14. Probation and Parole in the Twenty-First Century.