Table of Contents
I. PREPARING INSTRUCTIONAL OBJECTIVES.
2. Obtaining Clear Statements of Instructional Objectives.
3. Using Objectives in Planning for Instruction and Assessment.
4. Content Standards and Instructional Objectives.
5. Consideration in Preparing Instructional Objectives.
II. WRITING INSTRUCTIONAL OBJECTIVES FOR VARIOUS OUTCOMES.
7. Writing Objectives for Higher-Level Thinking Skills.
8. Writing Objectives for Affective Outcomes.
9. Writing Performance Objectives for Skills and Products.
10. Writing Performance Objectives for Problem-Solving Projects.
III. USING INSTRUCTIONAL OBJECTIVES IN ASSESSMENT.
12. Using Objectives in Performance and Affective Assessment.
B. Taxonomy of Educational Objectives.
C. Illustrative Verbs.