Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Rendow Yee has been a professor of architecture for more than twenty years. He is a former Chair of the Architecture Department at the City College of San Francisco.
Table of Contents
Preface to the Third Edition ix
Preface to the Second Edition x
Preface to the First Edition xii
1. Representational Drawing 1
2. Diagramming and Conceptual Sketching 35
3. Introduction to Digital/Manual Design-Drawing Interface 91
4. Conventional Orthogonal Terminology 133
5. Orthographic and Paraline Drawing 161
6. Linear Perspective Drawing 225
7. Light, Shade, and Shadow 329
8. Presentation Formats 375
9. Introduction to Portfolio Building 451
Drawing Exercises 475
Appendix. Tool Fundamentals, Lettering, Line Types, Sections in Action
About the Author 657
Subject Index 659
Contributor Index 668
Web site Contributor Index 672
Contents of Companion Web Site (www.wiley.com/go/yee)
10. Conventional and Computerized Representation in Color
11. Interfacing Manual with Digital Media
Professional Office Example: Case Studies of Architects Antoine Predock and Zaha Hadid
12. Interfacing Manual with Digital Media
Academic Studio Examples